WOOL SYRUP FILTER
Made of real sheep's wool!
Made in Canada, this felt offers an traditional, eco-friendly approach to syrup filtration. The resulting syrup is free of sediment.
8 quart - 21 1/2" tall (54.6 cm) x 12 3/16" (31.0 cm) opened diameter.
- We strongly suggest adding some PRE-FILTERS inside the syrup filter to filter out macro particles like sugar sand.
- These filters have an approximate life of 100 gallons of syrup filtration.
- Rinse with warm water. You can turn the filters inside out to flush out the sugar sand. (Be sure to reposition filters before filtering again.)
- Never TWIST the filters. This will stretch the fibers and decrease their filtration efficiency.
- Allow to air dry in a cool, dry environment. Preferably a place without strong odors. Once well dried, store in a container to protect it.