SOLAR LED FIXTURE - ZX60 - ZX100 - ZX170
The « ZX » light fixtures are perfect for lighting community areas such as mailboxes, parking lots, public parks, schoolyards, walking paths, intersections and small streets. In addition, they will conveniently find their place in off-grid maple groves where they can be used to illuminate the access to the sugar shack, front and back yard or to illuminate a rural pumping station. These all-in-one units will provide guaranteed and reliable illumination year after year to your remote area throughout the seasons.
These simple and compact devices are the most advanced solar lights on the market. Their integrated solar modules are powered by 66 to 170 watts, a 40 to 100 Ah battery, as well as intelligent controllers. All combined with the latest LED lighting technology from Philips Luxeon in a simple and compact form. The installation is therefore easy, fast and safe.
Designed for durability and performance, the ZX Series is an easy-to-install commercial solar system series that does not require a southern orientation like its LX sibling.
Feature and Benefits
- Luminaire operating 100% with solar energy;
- Pre-assembled system for quick, easy and safe installation;
- Automatic activation in the evening / morning;
- No trench or electrical wiring required;
- Autonomy of 10 days without recharging (without sun);
- Flexible and modifiable programming according to your needs (remote control sold separately);
- Wireless communication;
- Philips LED life: 100,000 hours;
- Aluminum housing / polyester powder coating;
- Quick and easy battery access door.
To find out more about the technical possibilities of this product, refer to the ZX100 illustrated ordering code chart above. Capabilities may vary depending on the model.
*** For more information contact us via the GET A QUOTE button, together we will be able to study your specific needs more closely.