Magid T-REX Inferno Series TRX848 FR
The Magid T-REX Inferno Series TRX848 FR welding gloves offer resistance to flames, punctures, cuts and impacts on 360 degrees. All the while maintaining comfort and dexterity for detailed work.
- Once well broken into, the goat leather will offer good dexterity all the while resistance to abrasion and heat.
- The M-Force Defense System protection deflects and absorbs impacts while providing heat and open flame protection on back of hand.
- The inner lining, made of knitted fabric of para-aramid blend, offers an optimal fit and reliable protection against heat and cuts.
- The gauntlet cuff is fully lined with para-aramid knitted lining and protects beyond your hands.
- Para-aramid seams maintain heat and flame resistance while strengthening the glove.
- The "Gunn" cut pattern increases comfort and dexterity.
- This glove offers ANSI Level A4 cut resistance, ANSI Level 4 abrasion resistance and ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level 1 (Level 1 protection on knuckles and Level 1 protection on fingers)
- EN407:2004 Certified against level 4 combustion behavior
*** Refer to the size chart for the best size for your hands.